1. Fold the colored paper twice into a square, and then fold the square from the middle into a triangle.
2. With the fold line as the center line, draw a half of the heart shape, and then cut it off.
3. Prepare multiple colored heart shapes, the heart size needs to be the same.
4. Glue the centerline of the folded heart shape to glue all the heart shapes prepared before. This is the most basic form of a heart-shaped notepad.
5. Stick the glue on the outermost part of the heart-shaped notepad, and choose the one you like the most for the cover of the heart-shaped notepad.
6. Finally trim the cover to make it the same size as the colored paper inside.
7. After the glue dries, the heart-shaped notepad can be used.
1. You can make the heart shape bigger, so it will be more convenient when used as a notepad.
2. In the process of using liquid glue, you can wait for the glue to dry before sticking a heart shape
3. You can also use solid glue instead of liquid glue.
4. Before sticking the heart shape, make sure that the heart shape must be the same size. If you find the difference, you must first cut it.
1. Be careful when using scissors and glue
2. Use glue carefully to avoid sticking the glue to your hands and clothes
3. Children need to operate under the supervision of adults to avoid accidental injury by scissors