Simple DIY Twine Vase Crafts
1. Draw a simple plan view of the front and back of the vase on the cardboard. The left and right vases are generally rectangular and then cut out.
2. Use hot-melt glue to glue the edges of the cut cardboard to assemble the vase body.
3. Put hot melt glue on the bottom of the vase and stick the gray twine. Wrap the body of the vase until the top of the vase. Use hot melt glue to glue the twine interface.
4. Wrap the green, white and brown twine in the middle of the vase as decoration.
1. If the vase needs to be moved frequently during use, the bottom of the vase needs to be sealed, and a rectangular cardboard can be glued with hot melt adhesive.
2. The shape and size of the vase can be determined according to the matching flowers.
3. During the twine winding process, it is best to apply one or two hot melt adhesives to each twine to prevent the twine from unraveling.
1. Be careful when using scissors and hot melt glue gun
2. Children need to operate under the supervision of adults to avoid accidental injury by scissors, hot melt glue, etc.