1. Splice the popsicle stick into a rectangle and fix it with hot melt adhesive.
2. Make four swing posts, and then make a triangle and fix it with a rectangle.
3. Swing chair with hot melt glue.
4. Use a thin stick to apply hot melt adhesive to the top of the swing.
5. Stick wool on the swing chair and pass through the top of the swing.
6. Cut off excess wool.
1. Be careful when using scissors and hot melt glue gun
2. Children need to operate under the supervision of adults to avoid accidental injury by scissors, hot melt glue gun, etc.