1. Fold the green cardboard once, draw a cactus shape, and cut it with scissors.
2. Prepare 8 cactus-shaped cardboards of the same size, apply solid glue on one side of the cardboard, and stick the 8 cactus-shaped cardboards together.
3. Cut out the flowers with yellow cardboard and stick them to the cactus.
4. Use cardboard to cut out a circle and a circle, and use hot-melt glue to fix the circle and circle through a toothpick to form a cylinder.
5. Use purple cardboard to cut a rectangle with a width higher than the cylinder, apply hot melt glue to the outside of the cylinder, and wrap the rectangular purple cardboard outside the cylinder to form a vase. You can also add some cute or favorite ones to the vase element.
6. Put the plastic sand in the vase and insert the cactus that you made before in the vase. The cute and perfect cactus potted plant is finished.
1. The cardboard is thicker, and the circle can be cut wider.
2. Choose thick toothpicks or sticks whenever possible, and do this to make the vase more firm.
1. Be careful when using scissors and hot melt glue gun
2. Use glue carefully to avoid sticking the glue to your hands and clothes
3. Children need to operate under the supervision of adults to avoid accidental injury by scissors, hot melt glue gun, etc.