1. Prepare a piece of yellow ordinary square paper, draw a strawberry shape with a pencil after folding it in half, and cut it out.
2. Put the cut yellow strawberry on the red cardboard, draw 12 strawberry shapes according to the yellow strawberry shape with a pencil, and then cut it.
3. Fold the red strawberry jam in half and glue them together, leaving a place where they will not stick.
4. Put the glue on the place where the red strawberry jam is folded in half, put the wire, and then stick the last place of the red strawberry jam.
5. Cut it into the shape of strawberry leaves with yellow paper and scrape it with scissors to make the leaves curl more naturally.
6. Apply glue to the leaves, then stick to the strawberries through the wire.
1. You can also ignore the first step and draw the strawberry shape directly on the red cardboard, and then cut it, but the cardboard is relatively hard and not conducive to trimming, so you can cut out the appropriate strawberry shape with ordinary paper and draw it on the red cardboard.
2. The shape and size of each red strawberry must be the same.
3. If you use liquid glue, you need to wait for the glue to dry before putting the strawberry leaves on.
1. Be careful when using scissors and glue
2. Use glue carefully to avoid sticking the glue to your hands and clothes
3. Children need to operate under the supervision of adults to avoid accidental injury by scissors, wire, etc.