1. Fold the colored paper twice, draw a heart shape with a pencil and cut it.
2. Repeat the first step many times, you will get a lot of heart shapes, and then glue the heart shapes together.
3. The same is true for the bear-cut paper-cut flowers, just draw the bear on the colored paper.
1. When cutting, don’t cut the heart shape and the bear’s arm, so that the cut heart shape and the bear are connected.
2. Use larger colored paper as much as possible, so that you can make very long cut flowers without using glue many times.
1. Be careful when using scissors and glue
2. Use glue carefully to avoid sticking the glue to your hands and clothes
3. Children need to operate under the supervision of adults to avoid accidental injury by scissors