1. Fold multiple colors of folded paper into tassels and cut them into very small shredded paper.
2. Commonly used paper towels are rubbed into a ball and fixed with glue to prevent the paper ball from falling apart.
3. Apply hot melt adhesive to the wire and stick it to the paper ball.
4. Apply liquid glue to the paper balls and sprinkle colored shredded paper on the paper balls
5. Wait for the glue to dry, we need DIY shredded paper DIY bouquet decoration is complete.
1. If there is no wrinkled paper in the house, you can use any colored paper instead.
2. The tissue must be rubbed tight.
1. Be careful when using scissors and hot melt glue gun
2. Use glue carefully to avoid sticking the glue to your hands and clothes
3. Children need to operate under the supervision of adults to avoid accidental injury by scissors, hot melt glue gun, wire, etc.