1. Put the colored pompon on the clothespin through the hot melt glue.
2. Cut the black and white cardboard into a circle. The white circle is larger than the black circle.
3. Stick the black circle on the white circle with glue, so that the eyes are done.
4. Attach the two eyes to the pompon with hot melt adhesive.
5. Put hot-melt glue on the eyeballs and place it on the top of the clothespin.
The use of pompoms with a diameter of 0.8 cm, too large pompoms will make the proportion of caterpillars made out of coordination.