1. Roll colored quilling paper of various colors into a tube.
2. Draw a hot air balloon shape with a pencil on the white cardboard, apply glue on the hot air balloon shape, and place the quilling paper roll on the glued cardboard.
3. Coat the white quilling paper with glue and stick it to the lower part of the hot air balloon as a hot air balloon rope.
4. Fold out a small house with quilling paper.
5. Glue the house and the hot air balloon rope together, and finally put the cardboard into the frame.
The making of this quilling hot air balloon that we are learning today is still very exquisite. We can use it as a handmade greeting card decoration, or as an independent handmade art work as a home wall decoration.