1. Cut the egg tray into individual pieces, and then cut them into petal shapes.
2. Use a paintbrush to paint the petals inside the egg paper holder.
3. Cut the rectangular pleated paper into tassels, and tighten the tassels.
4. Roll up the pleated paper with iron wire to become a flower core.
5. Pass the flower core through the egg paper holder petals, and the beautiful egg paper holder flower has been completed.
1. Be careful when using scissors
2. Children need to operate under the supervision of adults to avoid being injured by scissors, wire, etc.