1. Weave the rag strips into long braids.
2. Put hot melt adhesive in the middle of the non-woven fabric, and then coil the braid from the middle of the non-woven fabric on the non-woven fabric and fix it.
3. Keep coiling the cloth braid until the blanket becomes the size you are satisfied with.
4. Cut the non-woven fabric neatly.
1. Choose a thicker piece of cloth so that the braid is woven, which is easier when coiling.
2. If you like to use needles and threads, you can choose to use sewing to secure the blanket.