1. Place the 6 chopsticks horizontally and vertically, and tie the chopsticks to the place where they cross.
2. Paint the chopsticks all blue with a paintbrush.
3. Prepare a disposable paper cup and cut it in half.
4. Coat the disposable paper cup with glue and spread the woolen thread all over the paper cup.
5. Cut the edges of the wool thread neatly.
6. Fix the disposable paper cup to the chopsticks through a hot melt glue gun and insert beautiful flowers.
1. Be careful when using scissors and hot melt glue gun
2. Avoid glue sticking to hands and clothes when using glue
3. Children need to operate under the supervision of adults to avoid being injured by scissors, etc.