1. Cut the rose red fold paper into a 4cm*2cm long strip, stretch the long side, and then gather and tighten the long strip, it becomes a flower
2. Tie the flowers to the wire with green tape.
3. Use tweezers to move the flowers to spread them out.
Tips: A flower needs more than 20-25 flowers. If you want the flower branches to be placed in a large vase, you can make the flowers bigger and you need more flowers
1. Be careful when using scissors
2. Children need to operate under the supervision of adults to avoid being injured by scissors, wire, etc.